Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/10/2003 3:59:11 PM EDT
I saw one of these at a show and wanted to learn more about them and have not found a website or anyone carrying them. THe one I saw was stamped Colt and was nothing more than a C-More (Holo) sight monted in front of a std. A2 rear sight base (like an A2 removable carry handle with the C-More in place of the carry handle part, Is this clear enough a description ??
Thanks for any directio ya'll may have, I couldn't find these mentioned in the 30 day search.

Mark
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 4:27:23 PM EDT
[#1]
CRAP (IMHO)

A review I did a few years ago
[url]http://www.snipercountry.com/InReviews/Optics_Test.htm[/url]

It is surpased by many optics available today...

Aimpoint M2
Eotech 551/552

etc.

Link Posted: 6/10/2003 5:07:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Almost bought one myself... ended up getting the Aimpoint.

good reading
[url]http://groups.msn.com/TheMarylandAR15shootersSite/opticssights.msnw[/url]
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 7:55:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Fellas,

Thank you very musch for the assessment. SIte price is $444, goodness that is way too much for as delicate as it appears (vs EOTECH and AIMPOINT) and I agree if can't add my pvs14 then it is not as worthy. I have an ACOG right that the 14 works with fine (hate batteries also)now but no std dot sight I am thinking of one of the other ones that are a lot like the C-More, one is Russian-OKO or something like that that are half the price. I have an elcan I am putting on another rifle and waiting to get another receiver to sit my 223 Elcan on. If and when the Shrike ever arrives I will find something else-Like the price of a TA55 to drop under $900-yea right soon I am sure.

Thank you both,

Mark
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top