Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/10/2003 5:00:45 AM EDT
I have two ARMS #40 BUIS's. One has the old style "A2" windage knob like this:

The other has the newer low profile style like this:

Does anyone no where to get a retrofit kit so that I can change my A2 knob to the low profile type? Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 5:29:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Did ya check here: [url]http://www.armsmounts.com/new.html[/url]

The source is the first place to start lookin.

Mike
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 6:04:26 AM EDT
[#2]
I looked on the ARMS website and couldn't find anything about a retrofit kit. I have an e-mail in to them. I will post the answer when I get it.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 4:36:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Here is an update. ARMS told me that if I sent them my sight they would install the new windage knob for free, but to include $8.00 for return shipping. I sent my sight to them on the 13th of June and I got it back with the new windage knob installed on the 25th of June. Talk about great customer service! I am sold on ARMS products.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top