Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2003 7:15:30 AM EDT
I was originally going to get a TA01NSN but I think I might go with a ta31. What mount do I need to get to go on my m4gery with a3 handle, and where might be a good place to pick a ta31 up since I see they are heavily backordered.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 10:46:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 1:01:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Or an ARMS #19a dual throw lever

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=23&t=166188[/url]

Shameless plug
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 7:52:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I havent a clue where you can get one. I had three guys asking me to find them for them. Through a complete and utter stroke of luck, and the kindness of another board member, I found out where I could order two. The other guy is still waiting. None of the normal places have any and all of them have no idea when they'll get more. You could try Wes over at [url]www.mstn.biz[/url]. He mentioned to me the other day that they have ACOGs in stock. He didnt mention which, but they would be worth a hollar.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 1:12:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Mustang, I sold my TA01NSN to get a TA31 thanks to this board[beer]. Last I week I found one at www.dsarms.com for $895.00 I was going to get it but my dealer contacted me that he just acquired one and I bought it for $850.00.Try this:
Jake
www.northeastfirearms.com
877-311-8298
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 3:58:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Got mine last week from Sableco.   www.sableco.net.  Its better than I had hoped for.    
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top