Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/15/2003 5:11:27 PM EDT
Well was at the range today and was able to put one of these suckers on my M-4.  Ok, I am not a "gadget guy" and have always relied on Irons but i must say this EOTech was pretty cool.  Very very fast to get on target.  I had a blast using it with my M-4.  I still feel uneasy about not having back up irons but you could always buy them seperate if need be...

Now how much do these things cost?  The guy told me he bought his 510 for $270 w/shipping.  He forgot where but it was in FL.  The cheapest I see these things go for (and they are not cheap) is about $289-300.  Is this about right for a new 510 Tactical EOTech?

I just might give in and put one on my M-4.  They are a blast to have.
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 8:32:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Thats what they are going for.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 8:48:08 AM EDT
[#2]
[email protected]

Send this guy a e-mail, he will take care of your EOTech needs with the best possible price.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top