Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/14/2003 10:02:35 PM EDT
I had my heart set on a TA31 for my Bushmaster 16" A3, but seeing as how they are impossible to pick up I've been considering a compact ACOG.  I thought i remembered reading on here that the compacts wouldn't work with the #19s.  I tried a search and couldn't find anything.  Can someone help me out here?

Keith
USAFA '03 (13 days baby)
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 2:38:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes it works but I found it to be a tiny bit low.  I think its .125" low off the top of my head.  I noticed it right away but others did not notice.  I am ultra sensitve when it comes to my equipment though.  Just get the M16 carry handle base not the special ring version.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top