Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/12/2003 7:25:09 PM EDT
Which bipod is the best bang for the buck (and also is not going to scratch up the rifle)?  

Rifle in question:  Colt CAR A3 6724 (24" bull full-float with 2 handguard sling/mounts).  

Uses:  Bench target or field varmit shooting.  Would like it to bolt-on the stock.  

There are several options I've seen at shotgun news vendors to rate:

Harris - bench/low/high/swivel, sling adaptors.  

I appreciate you sharing your experiences good and bad.

Thanks,
RRR-15
Central Florida
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 8:02:56 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a short Harris "S" type on mine (CR6724) and like it alot, using one of the sling studs. I also shoot it from the extended positions in prone 600 yard HighPower, works good for me, YMMV.

Mike
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 5:52:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Hello, I just purchases a Harris 9"-13" bipod and I am waiting for it. I'll let you know how it works out for me when I get it.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 7:48:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Harris SBRM with a KMW Pod-Loc.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top