Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/7/2003 11:27:57 AM EDT
Anyone got the inside scoop as to when we can expect these?
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 8:06:18 PM EDT
[#1]
At this point I wouldnt believe anything I hear. When they hit the shelves, we'll know about it. Till then, I dont want to hear any more predictions... Every projected release date given so far has been broken.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 4:42:49 AM EDT
[#2]
What about the talk of Trijicon scrapping the whole project?
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 12:05:35 AM EDT
[#3]
223Rem, that's the first I have heard of that rumor.

Care to cite a source for this "talk"???
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 6:34:08 AM EDT
[#4]
They're being carried in by jackalopes even as we speak![:D]
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 5:18:48 PM EDT
[#5]
What i'd like to know is why there so "cheap" compaired with their other stuff, & why all of a sudden do they have the need to go to batteries?
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 10:22:54 PM EDT
[#6]
They are not so cheap when compared to similar optics. Tripower is tentatively priced  very competitively to Aimpoints, EoTechs and Trijicon's current unmagnified dot optic the Reflex II. The sudden need to go to a battery isnt so sudden. People have complained for years about the Reflex washing out in some loghting conditions. They tired a couple things to fix it, like the polorizing filter and the cylume stick. But the fact is, nothing will work quite as easily, or quite as well as a battery back up.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 10:33:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
223Rem, that's the first I have heard of that rumor.

Care to cite a source for this "talk"???
View Quote

The "talk" was about Aimpoint's market share and quality of production in red dot optics.  The Source stated that Trijicon found it would be hard pressed to sell an unmagnified red dot optic for a greater cost than what Aimpoint can do it for.

But that's just talk.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top