Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2003 3:06:43 PM EDT
Trying to mount my Bushnell/Eotech on my AR15.  I would like to find a carry handle mount (gooseneck style) that allows a co-witness of the iron sights too.  I tried and Aimpoint mount but it sits the "window" to high to co-witness.  Te Aimpont mount wasnt flush w/standard handgards.  I porb wouldhave been flush w/M4 type gards.  I need a mount that will be more flush with standard handgards.  

Any ideas or options

scottMO
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 4:56:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Precision Reflex and EOTech both makes a gooseneck mount.  Both are excellent quality products.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 7:39:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 12:51:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Scottmo:
If you are using an eotech, then you'd better off using eotech's BC-CAM mount. Due to the high view-window of eotech, you have to use a lower platform to perform a co-witness aim.

DO NOT try to use other gooseneck mounts from ARMS or Aimpoint, mostly they are designed for Aimpoint scopes, not eotech. I have spent a good deal money to learn the lesson.

Of course, you may use anyone available if you don't care co-witness.

You may get the mount from swfa.com.

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top