Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/1/2003 5:01:55 AM EDT
I've ordered a 22" Bull Barrel kit from JT for my first build.  I'd like to order a scope and mounting hardware today, but don't know if I have to get a base, or can I get rings that mount directly to the rail?  And what are the advantages to each type of mount?

Thanks for all help,
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 4:57:22 PM EDT
[#1]
OK, is this too dumb of a question to get a reply, or doesn't anyone here know the answer?  I need to know what I need so I can get a scope on the way, and was counting on the vast depth of knowledge usually present on this board for help.
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 5:20:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Hi-Rise?  Are you talking about the DPMS Hi-Rider?  If so, it has a built in Weaver/Picatinny rail on top so you just need weaver rings for your scope and you're set.
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 5:22:32 PM EDT
[#3]
That's what I meant, and what I needed to know.  Thanks
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top