Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/28/2002 1:14:23 PM EDT
Hey all! Need some of your expertise. Looking for more information on this scope. What more info. you might have about it? What batteries power it? Thanks!

http://gallery.alloutdoorschat.com/guncrazy/coltrama.jpg
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 1:16:40 PM EDT
[#1]
It goes with this 1982 SP1...

[img]gallery.alloutdoorschat.com/gunsrus/colta.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 1:19:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Here are three other angles of the scope...

[img]gallery.alloutdoorschat.com/gunsrus/rama1.jpg[/img]
[img]gallery.alloutdoorschat.com/gunsrus/rama2.jpg[/img]
[img]gallery.alloutdoorschat.com/gunsrus/rama3.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 4:33:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks like a very early Aimpoint model, noted from the Swedish text on the sight. The model here isnt on the gallery of discontinued sights at [url]www.aimpoint.com[/url]
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 4:57:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Kewl, That must be a rare one.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 1:23:46 AM EDT
[#5]
I had one a long while back............it was made by TASCO (if I remember right).

Or at least TASCO had one that looked just like it.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 6:16:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Do any of you know any websites, that maybe I could do some research? The Colt website has nothing. Thanks for all your replies!
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 1:55:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Still looking. It was manufactured in Japan for Colt, anyone with any more info. on it is appreciated. Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 5:44:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks! for all replies so far. Still looking for the one or two of you out there, that might remember this scope.
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 7:58:04 AM EDT
[#9]
You tried an AA or AAA battery(ies)?

You sure it's on the rifle right way around?  Looks like it'd poke your eye out.

The sight is probably contempory with the rifle looking at the lettering on the box which is similar to my olde 3x20 Colt's sight.

-- Chuck
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top