Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/27/2002 6:47:15 PM EDT
In my search for a Nikon monarch 3-9x40mm (silver), I came accross a set of Leupold 10x40 binocs for a very small price.  They're the Gold Ring models not Windriver.  I know that they originally sold for around $900.  Presently, I found a retailer discounting them to around $300.  I've notived Leupold dropped model from latest catalog. Anyone have any experience w/ these.  IS there a reason for them to be dsicounted so heavily? Are optics more in line w/ the $900 or $300 pricepoint? ADvice/experience appreciated. ZT
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 10:40:08 AM EDT
[#1]
anyone know if Leupold gold ring bincos are any good?
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 5:51:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Zutrooper-
Wow!  That is a great price.  I work for Leupold and if this retailer has more than one set, please let me know because I will purchase a set!  I have a pair of the 10x40 Gold Ring Roof Prisms and I love them.  We just didn't sell enough of them to justify keeping them in our line...  They are great though!  E-mail me if they have more...
[email protected]

Link Posted: 1/2/2003 4:35:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I did end up buying the GR 10x40s.  The set I purchased was the last pair, but the retailer may have more.  Checkout www.academysports.com
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top