Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2002 2:51:29 PM EDT
One of the guys I work with has an Aimpoint and is looking for a mount. He wants one particular mount that he nor I can seem to find or identify who make it. I am sure this is going to be an easy one of you guys.

Here is a pic of what he is looking for.
community.webshots.com/photo/29013824/42277662FDxEpR

Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 3:17:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd vote the #22M68 modular throw lever from ARMS.
Good Shootin, Jack
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 5:11:45 PM EDT
[#2]
The mount pictured is one of Aimpoint's own rail-grabber with the spacer for co-witnessing A2 height sights.I have one for sale,as new with the extra spacer needed.I will ship it to you for $70 shipping included.Email me if you or your friend can use it.Jeff
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 8:09:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Ya that's a aimpoint railgrabber mount.  Cheapest decent QD mount one can buy for an aimpoint.  Will hold zero and is fairly durable, arms 22m68 is a bit more rugged, but will also cost a bit more as well.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top