Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/8/2002 2:55:24 PM EDT
I did the search on eotechs and Ras II.Im still considering the possibility of mounting an Eotech on my RAS II.Does anyone have any pics of say a 551,552 mounted on the hump(bridge) of the Ras II.Or even mounted forward of the bridge closer to front sight tower.Any pics would be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 3:05:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Eotechs are made to line up with iron sights when mounted to a flat top. Anything higher (ARMS 38, RAS hump) will put the sights out of alignment and might block the irons completely.
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 3:34:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I realise mounting one on the bridge of the RAS would block the irons .But you would still be able to use BUIS if it was mounted ahead of the bridge.This is the setup im more likely to employ.If anyone has pics or experience with the RAS II and Eotechs please chime in or better yet post a pic of your set up.Thanks  
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top