Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/5/2002 11:52:48 PM EDT
I don't know much about scopes.. I have always used iron sites... I just purchased a Bushmaster Varminter and was looking to put a BSA 8x32 44mm Platinum on it(the price is good)... Anybody else use this scope.. Goods or bads about BSA??  Thanks.....
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 3:51:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Contender line is chinese.  I've got one, it's decent for the money.

The Platinum line is japanese and would be better.

Still, a gun like that deserves something better.
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 5:02:11 AM EDT
[#2]
How about scope rings for the flat top AR.. I have a friend that says stay away from Tasco.. He said its hard to get a set that will mount the scope parallel to the rifle. I'm going to use the Bushmaster 1/2 inch risers then the rings.. What brands are good? Not too expensive...Thanks..
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 7:42:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Millet makes a nice set of $30, windage adjustable rings that should fill the bill for you.

I saw no evidence of scope stress using these rings.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top