Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/3/2002 9:57:22 AM EDT
Has anyone purchased and used the Trjicon Tri-power yet--want to put it on a soon to be finished FAL carbine if it is any good, Thanks
David
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 1:50:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Trijicon hasn't released them yet. I think we will be lucky if the TriPower is released by this time nest year. Trijicon has pushed the release date back till winter, but don't count on it.
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 4:10:13 PM EDT
[#2]
It is very similar in design and concept to an Aimpoint. It even fits in the same mounts. The one I used (only for a very limited time) was well built and up to Trijicon toughness standards. They are redesigning them with a brighter reticle as the original light gathering fiber optic was not doing such a good job. That problem was noticable on the old version. I have not used the new version yet.
Hope that helps.
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 6:50:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 7:16:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, at least the MagPull MSS stock will be coming out real soon! I've been waiting almost as long for that!
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 12:27:25 PM EDT
[#5]
My distributor has been unconditionally promised by Trijicon that they will have the TX30's before Christmas....in fact, I am running a pre-release sale right now for these sights, at $439.99.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top