Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/1/2002 4:57:27 PM EDT

Cheers,
Chris

Link Posted: 11/1/2002 6:08:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Chris - Thanks for the pic!  

Been on this site for a while, and this is the first time I've seen this mount here.  I've been thinking about this exact same setup on my A2 to replace a Reflex with its factory carry handle mount.

If this is your weapon, it would be great to hear your impressions of the mount and the overall setup.

Chris
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 10:16:21 PM EDT
[#2]

Chris,

So far so good... This is my first red-dot, so I am getting used to the whole two-eyes open thing. The PRI mount seems pretty solid. I did have to use some blue locktite on the mounting screw to keep it from loosening, but I think that is pretty standard for this type of mount.

The ARMS ring is really trick. I really like this set up, but am considering buying a flat-top upper for this rifle. I'll give it a couple months of competition and see how it works.

Cheers,
Chris
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top