Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/26/2002 9:35:56 PM EDT
Can anyone advise when the Trijicon Tri-Power sights are supposed to be out?  Also, how much will they probably cost?  I haven't been able to find any in stock anywhere and haven't seen any prices yet either.  Thanks
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 9:42:13 PM EDT
[#1]
How about never! Aimpoint is not releasing the Tripower, Trijicon is! And so far, we still dont know when.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 9:47:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry, my mistake on the manufacturer.  I edited the original post to say Trijicon and not Aimpoint; Thanks.  
I hear it will be quite a sight but haven't been able to find anyone who has actually seen one.
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 2:29:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, a lot of us are in the same boat, a few of us have seen them. I got to check one out a little while at the Black Rifle Convention. Not enough to really see what it would be like though. I'd tell you to do a search, but the search option is out. We discuss the Tripower here pretty often.
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 10:36:58 PM EDT
[#4]
The last I heard from my dealer is that they pushed it back to November. All of their resources seem to be focused on government supply. I can't fault them and I can wait. Our troops need ACOG's more than I need a Tri Power.

Lynn
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 12:20:56 AM EDT
[#5]
I can wait too.  Besides, it gives me more time to save up to actually buy the darn thing.  Except I keep finding other stuff on here that I just can't live without.
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 2:26:59 AM EDT
[#6]

Featured Part - TriPower
Delayed

There has been a large demand for our optics as a result of the attacks on 9/11. We have realigned our priorities to best support the war effort, and therefore have been unable to provide sufficient resources for the final development and production of the TX30 TriPower Tactical Sight. Final development and testing of the TX30 is still being conducted but at a slower pace. Production will be further delayed. We sincerely regret the inconvenience this delay may cause our customers, but we refuse to manufacture or sell anything but the best. We will continue to update our website with the latest information on TriPower availability.

from the website, www.trijicon.com
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 4:12:00 AM EDT
[#7]
I just spoke with the Sales Manager for Federal Sales at the Modern Day Marine show at Quantico.

They are still working out the bugs. The Manager had a number of improvements he still wants to see, ranging from moving most of the top mounted parts below the main body to possibly eliminating the lightstick feature and adding a spare battery compartment.

They realize they need to get it right the first time.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top