Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/22/2002 12:10:26 AM EDT
Hi,
Anyone here own a HAKKO Panorama?  I was just at the gun show this past weekend and was in the market for a CQC sight for my M4.  The HAKKO stood out to be one of the better ones.  With brightness controls, multi-reticle patterns, lightweight, and waterproof.  Well Gene Luke from Precision Arms wanted $350!  I found one and ordered it on-line for $214.95.  Now, I'm wondering if I need a riser mount?  From the picture on the HAKKO website it shows one mounted to a standard AR flat-top with no riser. Whattya think?  Who's using one?  How do you like it? Riser?
Thanks!                       Boggl          
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 8:30:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Nobody owns one?

BTT

hock.gif
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 12:55:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I have one.  I have mine mounted an a GG&G Fire Rail and it puts it at the perfect height were the dot sits on top of the front sight.  It is a great little sight.  I think you will be very pleased with it.

CHZ
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top