Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2002 3:31:11 PM EDT
I have seem pictures here but forgot contacts.Is the NSN model only choice or can ta31 be adapted also?

Link Posted: 10/13/2002 5:54:06 PM EDT
[#1]
girard

A member named GJ (I think) was making an optima 2000 mount for the TA01 NSN and the TA01 (maybe the same as the TA31).  I don't know if they work on the Docter.  I built my own out of Brownell's Steel Bed action bedding compound.  It sits way lower than GJ's and to me it looks more sturdy.  If your interested I would give you the details on how I did it.  It is kind of a pain in the butt.  But I am very happy with the mount.
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 7:45:16 PM EDT
[#2]
girard, Im curious, why would you want to put a red dot optic on top of a ACOG with BAC like the TA31? I can see how it is useful for a non BAC equipped ACOG like the TAO1 or TAO1nsn.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top