Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/8/2002 8:52:25 PM EDT
I have a DPMS Lo-Classic with the 16 inch "bull Barrel."  The rifle comes with no Iron sight provisions, except for the rail.  Attaching standard iron sights to the rail seems to be no problem for the rear sight but I haven't had much luck in finding an iron sight for the front. I figured that if there was anyone out there who has encountered and found a solution for this problem they would be here.
Link Posted: 10/9/2002 8:01:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey bob,

The answer to your problem actually lies with DPMS, they offer a front sight tower for their bull barrels, they also sell an A2 rifle with a bull barrel so you can see what it looks like on there web site.

HTH

Jeff
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top