Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2002 6:03:10 AM EDT
I was wondering if anyone experience with the IOR QD rings.  They're about $20 cheaper than the ARMS #22.  Should I give them a try or should I stick with the name brand?  BTW, I will frequently be taking the optics on and off so repeat zero is important to me.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 10:44:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Let you know after my IOR superM2 6X gets here...
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 12:05:49 PM EDT
[#2]
M2 6X????  Is it the same optics as the M2 4X but just with more magnification?  Where did you get it from and how much?  Also, I just thought of something, I will be using an ARMS #40 fip rear sight.  Will the M2 get in the way?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 6:05:54 PM EDT
[#3]
After using a set of #22s, I rapidly came to the conclusion that they were the best money I ever spent on a firearm accessory. Spend the extra $20; you won't regret it!
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 8:14:11 AM EDT
[#4]
IOR has a new version of the M2 they call it the Super M2 ..6X
Got one for my AR10
Cactus Tactical has them at $400 on those they have in stock...price increase to $500 soon
www.valdada.com/vn/ior/03l
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top