Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/3/2002 7:03:30 PM EDT
I just got my new Mepro M21 Reflex Sight (P/N ML68010) and the AR15 Forward Carry mount (P/N ML68805) from Keisler's.  The sight is very neat, nice easy to see dot in various kinds of light.

It comes with a standard Weaver mount that can be removed to put the sight on the forward carry mount.

Well, I mount the thing on the ML68805 and look at it and it's CROOKED!?!?!?  

The thing cants down and right about 5% of center?    I take it off and back on several times to make sure I'm not doing something wrong.  It looks like maybe the mounting holes on the carry mount are off a bit?  

I mount it on my AR and there's no way it's ever going to be lined up with the barrel?

I put the original Weaver mount back on and mounted it to a Leapold see-thru AR15 mount and it's crooked on there too!

Anyone else have one of these?  What's the deal?  I've sent a note to Keislers.

Regards,
James
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 8:42:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, called Mepro and they were very helpful. He said I probably got one of the newer carry handle mounts that don't work with the original M21 which I have.  I'm sending them both back and he's going to fix me up!

Regards,
James
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top