Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2002 7:06:39 PM EDT
I was wondering what you people would buy between the Trijicon TriPower and an Aimpoint ML.  They are both about the same price and I've personally leaned towards the Trijicon just because of the brand name.  However, since my sight's on backorder for a little while I have some time to change my mind depending on what you pro's think.

Thanks in advance for your input and opinions!
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 9:12:37 PM EDT
[#1]
no one can tell you for sure, since Tri-Power has not been released yet.

ML2 is a nice sight, long battery life, great design, and price a bit cheaper then a Tri-Power. it works in all conditions, and the CET technolgy prolong your battery life to about 1000 hours.  I think the Tri-Power is just too bulky, but I hold my reservation until I can see T&E one of those.
Link Posted: 8/31/2002 9:20:34 AM EDT
[#2]
It cracks me up how so many people are hailing the TriPower as the "Latest and greatest" when no one has yet to own or operate one??? Am I missing something here?
Link Posted: 8/31/2002 10:38:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/31/2002 10:48:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/31/2002 11:08:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for your input, you hand's on experience with the TriPower sounds really positive.  

Can you tell me which issue of the GW/LE mag had the write up?  I'd be interested in reading it if it shared your opinion of the sight.

Thanks everyone for your input.  It's sounding like I'd be good to go with either.

Link Posted: 8/31/2002 11:25:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top