Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/15/2020 9:40:52 PM EDT
Small Arms Solutions has a pretty good 2 part video on YouTube about AR magazines.

He had some i had never even heard of.

Link Posted: 12/15/2020 9:57:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Like where he gushes about C Pro mags.  
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 11:29:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Lol, he did, didn't he?
Link Posted: 12/16/2020 6:24:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Hate to say it.  I know the whole CProducts story.

My Aluminum  CProduct magazines from
2007ish have been used hard & still run
100 percent.

So I agree with Chris.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 6:13:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a couple original CProducts mags.

They've worked fine, but I've by no means been hard on them.

I've tried to figure out the CProducts story, but I get confused between CProducts, CProducts Defense, ASC, etc.

I just gave up.

I do recall vaguely when the guy came here, announced his new company, then asked for suggestions for a company name.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 8:17:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Type: C Products AR 15.com

You can read for days.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 9:15:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 9:35:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It was a total SHIT SHOW! The family is BANNED for life. Well, most of them (I think Larry Jr. is still residing in Club Fed for his attempt to trade guns for drugs)

Here’s ONE thread I was involved in LINK
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have a couple original CProducts mags.

They've worked fine, but I've by no means been hard on them.

I've tried to figure out the CProducts story, but I get confused between CProducts, CProducts Defense, ASC, etc.

I just gave up.

I do recall vaguely when the guy came here, announced his new company, then asked for suggestions for a company name.

It was a total SHIT SHOW! The family is BANNED for life. Well, most of them (I think Larry Jr. is still residing in Club Fed for his attempt to trade guns for drugs)

Here’s ONE thread I was involved in LINK

SOME MORE HISTORY

CURRENT CPRO
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 11:28:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Getting ready to change into someone more comfortable. Name changes coming.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 6:33:45 PM EDT
[#9]
I have a good story about CProducts....

I purchase some from them when they first started up....dealt with Larry on the phone.  We talked for a while...he was real nice.  I orderd some of the aluminum mags and he asked me if I would be interested in trying some SS mags and I said sure....

I ordered ten thirty round mags, they were cheap at the time....well the box shows up at my house, in the box was twenty 30 round mags and ten 30 round mags....asked in the paper work to give him some feedback on the mags...which I did....only was charged for the ten 30 round mags

These mags saw a lot of use and never failed....I ended up selling them on the EE

As far as Chris on SAS, I respect him a lot, but he does have some quirks that I dont agree with
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 7:01:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I think in the beginning there was a company called Creative Products.
View Quote

Yep, I’ve got a few mags left over with Creative Products on the floorplates.  Sent most back to Larry and Chad for replacements.  During that time the replacements didn’t work either.

Only thing I have now that work are a couple 40 rd stainless steel.  Those were actually pretty good, just heavy.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 7:07:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Never figured out the controversy (don't care enough) but I bought some 20rd steel Cproduct mags several years ago and still use em when I use the bipod. I use them more often than my various 30rd mags in fact.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 6:59:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

As far as Chris on SAS, I respect him a lot, but he does have some quirks that I dont agree with
View Quote

He seems knowledgeable. Just doesn't have any charisma.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 6:06:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

He seems knowledgeable. Just doesn't have any charisma.
View Quote

Its his wife in his live streams I cant stand,
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top