Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/19/2015 8:52:41 PM EDT
I bought one of these:

NC Star speedloader

It worked great, loaded maybe 10 mags with it then it stopped working worth a damn. There is a little plastic tab that stops the stripper clip from being pushed into the magazine with the rounds. It broke. There are such terrific reviews I'm thinking that maybe I got a defective example. I'm considering buying another and I'm looking for some people to speak up if they've used them a lot with success OR had a similar failure. I'd pay 30-40 bucks easy for an sheet metal example. Seems like plastic is all that's available.

I have M-14 mag spoons and they work with the 10 rd stripper clips I have in abundance but not as well as the tool linked above.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:00:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 12:00:57 AM EDT
[#2]
You will soon learn that NC Star has a poor reputation here. I personally have nothing good to say about them; I bought a 3x-9x scope from them that doesn't work worth a damn. Others will agree, and still others will echo my sentiments. Their quality is sketchy at best.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top