Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/10/2014 1:07:27 PM EDT
Hello .
Has anyone used the Korean beta  mag 100 round drums ??? Are they decent or junk ?

thanks
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 1:11:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Hello .
Has anyone used the Korean beta  mag 100 round drums ??? Are they decent or junk ?

thanks
View Quote

They're decent...from what I experienced they weren't a whole lot different than the O.G. Beta mags. They're both fun range mags but not something I'd use for anything but that...and both need a lot-o graphite to run their best.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 2:11:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They're decent...from what I experienced they weren't a whole lot different than the O.G. Beta mags. They're both fun range mags but not something I'd use for anything but that...and both need a lot-o graphite to run their best.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hello .

thanks

stupid question but were and how much do you apply the graphite ???

thanks !!
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 3:23:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

thanks !!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hello .

thanks

thanks !!

You apply the graphite to the chain of spacer rounds before you load up the mag.

The spacer rounds are red and blue in the pics below
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 3:32:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

thanks for the pics but I beg one more question do you have to take the magazine apart to apply the graphite or can you just pour it down the feed tower from the top ??

thanks for the help sir !!

You apply the graphite to the chain of spacer rounds before you load up the mag.

https://www.betaco.com/documents/loading_diagram.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hello .

thanks

thanks !!

thanks for the pics but I beg one more question do you have to take the magazine apart to apply the graphite or can you just pour it down the feed tower from the top ??

thanks for the help sir !!

https://www.betaco.com/documents/loading_diagram.jpg

Link Posted: 8/11/2014 12:59:07 AM EDT
[#5]
I just put it down the feed tower. The graphite tubes that come with it send a good cloud down into the feed tower and it seems to get them covered. Apparently doing this will distribute the graphite to the rest of the mag during the loading process.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top