Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/13/2013 1:19:46 PM EDT
Okay I can ask a 13'r question can't I

With everyone and their pet monkey making AR15's and AR15 magazines and accessories and parts,etc.etc.

I'm surprised no one has come up with a 25 round magazine.   I know it's a very small, unimportant gap....but even so....That at the ver least no one has done it just....to have done it.  I mean they got EVERYTHING.

Secondly....I'd actually like 25 round magazines. I initially loaded up on 30's and can't afford to refocus on 20 rounders.

20 rounds is nice, handy, the 30 rounds are very usable but hang a bit lower than the pistol grip.  20's don't but there's a "bit" more space, I'd think a 25 round would fit pretty perfectly.

Just saying  If someone made a bunch of good ones I'd be in for about 40.  

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 3:30:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 1:14:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep. I've seen them, however I didn't wanna sell my AR to buy a couple 25 round magazines
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 3:02:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 3:02:25 PM EDT
[#4]
wtb thread .....dpmmn
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top