Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2012 7:37:15 PM EDT
my buddy just bought his first ar-15 and said he got some command arms magazines with it

I've never heard of them and looked them up on search and found nothing on them. just thought i would ask the hive if any of you have ever used them or have experience with how good/shit they are

Link Posted: 10/4/2012 10:25:24 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't have any personal experience with their magazines, but the rest of their gear that I have used has left me unimpressed.

Pmags are available on that same website for .19 cents less. D&H mags with magpul followers would be several dollars a piece less.
Both of these are known good quality.
Link Posted: 10/4/2012 12:16:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I like them, and after extensive testing the IDF recently officially adopted them for general issue.
Everyone has their personal preference, so follow your heart if you will, but CAA are good to go in my opinion.
Link Posted: 10/4/2012 12:23:36 PM EDT
[#3]
i know, my buddy ordered them and i was just wondering.. I'm a faithful pmag shooter and havnt had experience with them. i found non-windowed for 10.30 each, and these seem a bit pricey

Quoted:

I don't have any personal experience with their magazines, but the rest of their gear that I have used has left me unimpressed.

Pmags are available on that same website for .19 cents less. D&H mags with magpul followers would be several dollars a piece less.

Both of these are known good quality.

Link Posted: 10/7/2012 3:48:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I like them, and after extensive testing the IDF recently officially adopted them for general issue.
Everyone has their personal preference, so follow your heart if you will, but CAA are good to go in my opinion.

I never held or tried one out until the Bullpup shoot last weekend. I got to play with the comming TAVOR and it had the CAA mags with it. I played with the mags alot that day and I will say that they were strong in the feedlip area, fed without issue and inserted and extracted from the weapon without issue. I was impressed with them.

I may pick up a few to give them a try in my AR's.

I'm still a Pmag fan though.

Edit to add pic.

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top