Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/21/2012 5:11:20 AM EDT
I've picked up 10 of these mags over the past couple of months and all have worked flawlessly.  At $7.95 each at my local gun shop you can't beat them. There's a lot of bad press out there about Thermold (Thermelt), but these have done well for me.  I use them for my 300 BLK because they are easily identified.

CRAP! I jsust looked them up on CTD and they're $4.24 each.  #^#^$&!!!!   http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/57870

Link Posted: 6/22/2012 5:39:15 AM EDT
[#1]
You'll be really crappin', CDNN has them for $3.99.
Link Posted: 6/22/2012 8:29:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

This, can you take them back?
Link Posted: 6/23/2012 10:56:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Possibly, but I'll consider it the price of being impulsive.  Should have bought just one.

I've gotten other parts there for less than on line prices, so it all works out.
Link Posted: 6/23/2012 9:27:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Possibly, but I'll consider it the price of being impulsive.  Should have bought just one.

I've gotten other parts there for less than on line prices, so it all works out.

Meh, either use them for range beater mags or toss them in a box and save them in case of mag ban two.
Link Posted: 6/25/2012 4:24:11 PM EDT
[#5]
For cheap range mags they work ok, but I don't trust them for anything else.
Link Posted: 6/25/2012 4:55:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Agreed on range mag use.  That's specifically why I wanted them.  They look and feel different making it less likely that I'll pick up a mag of .223 when shooting the 300 BLK or worse yet the other way around.
Link Posted: 6/26/2012 12:47:18 AM EDT
[#7]
I bought 2 of these for bench use from Sportsmans Whse. $5 each.
They were hard to load with the Lula, seemed short.
I ended up not shooting them and brought them home.
When I used the Lula to unload, it got worse. At first, I could not get any rounds out. After much wrangling they started to unload.
They would only dump 4 rds out and the rest were stuck. I could not get them out by hand either. This happenened with both mags.
I was ready to throw them away but my buddy wanted the ammo that was left and took them home.
Was loading and unloading P-Mags and GI mags at the same time with no problems.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top