Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2010 6:50:36 PM EDT
anyone have any issues with them? i have 2 one looks like a standard AR15 mag the other is a waffle design . The one with the waffle design hangs up every 3rd round  the other is perfect . any known issues with these mags?
Link Posted: 8/2/2010 7:47:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I only have one it is the waffle dsign 30 rounder. They sent me a new follower and it still hangs up I will be sending mine to PRI. For a premo 6.8 mag it sucks ass.
Link Posted: 8/4/2010 5:34:19 PM EDT
[#2]
no issues in my 15 rounders.
Link Posted: 8/7/2010 4:11:54 AM EDT
[#3]
The old 20 rounders and the new 25 rounders can be hit or miss.
While they will gladly replace them, you still have to eat the shipping back to them.

Barretts have been the most reliable for me, but I wish they made some 20 round mags
because the 30 rounders are a bit too long.

Link Posted: 8/7/2010 10:10:19 AM EDT
[#4]
The PRi mags have the most follower resistance of all the 6.8 mags I reviewed. I recommend you hand cycle the follower with a pen a whole bunch of times to try and break the magazine in, or take it apart and try some dry lube in the mag body. The barrett mags are the slickest with C-Products right behind. PRi are probably the worst for 'smooth feeding'.
Link Posted: 8/7/2010 10:25:20 AM EDT
[#5]
I have 10 or so of the 25-round PRI waffle mags, never had any problem with any of them. May have to pull em out and play with them to see since it's been a while.
Link Posted: 9/2/2010 7:26:30 PM EDT
[#6]
sent my mag back and got it back today different follower and spring sure is nice to have a working $35 dollar mag. But on the downside I am out shipping and they claimed they would put a charging handle latch in for my trouble/shipping and they did not.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 2:57:10 AM EDT
[#7]
I have had issues with mine as well. Some were too tight in the mag well - I swapped out lowers and still too tight. I ended up sending them back for replacement.

Their QC is really erratic. There are some good PRI mags out there, but there are some losers too. But I've never had any feeding issues, only tight ones.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 4:51:39 PM EDT
[#8]
update. Without calling them a charging handle latch showed up in the mail today. Maybe they saw this thread???
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top