Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/16/2009 1:43:55 PM EDT
In 20 years of military service I had one problem with a magazine follower, a black one and thank God it was in a training senario.  The Green ones worked just fine but when I became acquainted with the Magpul Anti-Tilt Follower design I was immediately convinced that they were a superior design.  My question is this; At half the price of the Magpul, the CP Follower looks mighty attractive.  Has anyone had a problem with one of them in terms of quality or function?
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 5:01:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
In 20 years of military service I had one problem with a magazine follower, a black one and thank God it was in a training senario.  The Green ones worked just fine but when I became acquainted with the Magpul Anti-Tilt Follower design I was immediately convinced that they were a superior design.  My question is this; At half the price of the Magpul, the CP Follower looks mighty attractive.  Has anyone had a problem with one of them in terms of quality or function?

No... and for the purists out there who will say it's a ripoff then lets talk about the ENTIRE AR 15 and 1911 sub culture which is what ? A knockoff. I've had issues with Cproduct magazines (proper dimensions) but never with their followers.
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 7:03:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

My question is this; At half the price of the Magpul, the CP Follower looks mighty attractive.  Has anyone had a problem with one of them in terms of quality or function?

You might want to check out this thread: Anti-Tilt Follower Upgrades

PursuitSS
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:41:06 AM EDT
[#3]
I only buy GI contract mags and have changed all black followers to the orange C-Products anti-tilt followers sold by Cope's Dist. To answer his question - NO problems and even the one Cooper mag I have from the 80's works fine. So Magpul or CP followers is up to You.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top