Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/12/2009 6:13:53 PM EDT
Really, how much should I pay for a LULA? I saw someone said they got it for $5 and others for $25. What's a good price?
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 6:20:47 PM EDT
[#1]
to me if you can pay 5 bucks for something instead of 25 its a no brainier....
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 7:17:10 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Really, how much should I pay for a LULA? I saw someone said they got it for $5 and others for $25. What's a good price?

$25 appears to be the going rate. The guy who got one for $5 found his -presumably used- in a bargain bin

Link Posted: 6/12/2009 7:50:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't really care if it's  used, so long as it works properly. Thoughts on where I can find a used one?
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 8:19:29 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I don't really care if it's used, so long as it works properly. Thoughts on where I can find a used one?

Bargain bins at gun shops or gun shows? Check on the http://www.ar15.com/forums/board.html?b=7 equipment exchange and see if someone is selling one.

Link Posted: 6/12/2009 8:52:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I don't really care if it's  used, so long as it works properly. Thoughts on where I can find a used one?

Does this translate to; I want one for five bucks too, show me the way!
People that privy up on a deal like that don't generally share, they boast about it after the fact.JMHO
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 7:16:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Usually you can get one thrown into a deal if you buy a rifle somewhere.
So technically you could get one for FREE, it will just cost you $1100.
The going rate it $25, if you buy online dont forget the shipping.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:35:39 PM EDT
[#7]
The LULA is a great accessory.  Worth what you pay for it.  Look on the EE, gunbroker, etc.  It will still be worth it if you have to pay the going rate.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 3:27:36 PM EDT
[#8]
I have them for the 9mm Uzi and the M16.  They are worth their weight in gold for Uzi mags.  I can load M16 mags just as fast without a device.  OTOH, when it comes to unloading M16 mags a Lula speeds the process.

Sam

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 4:15:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Somewhere around $25.00, and I guarantee that once you use one you'll never want to use any other kind of magazine loader.  LULAs are just freaking amazing, especially the way that they can unload a magazine.

The UPLULAS work great too.  I've used mine on Glock 19 magazines and SIG P228 magazines successfully.

Pay whatever you have to to get some ASAP.  There are even some floating around with the "AR-15.com" logo on them.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 8:28:46 PM EDT
[#10]
i paid 30 for one at a funshow  (i know..shocker.. gunshow prices jacked up,,, wierd)

they are worth the money tho.. i love that thing

want to get a 10/22 one next if they make it
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 8:44:42 PM EDT
[#11]
I paid around $30 with tax...   worth every penny.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 9:47:29 PM EDT
[#12]
i love my AR lula, they've come out with one for the ak now, i want that one as well.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:19:36 PM EDT
[#13]
I have one for my pistols mags and AR's.  They're awesome.  After hundreds and hundreds of rounds, these things will save yoru thumbs.  Pay the $25 and don't look back.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:57:22 AM EDT
[#14]
I have one for my AR and one for my Glocks.

They work well.  Granted, AR mags are easier to load, and don't take much effort.  However, after loading up dozens of mags, even on an AR, your thumbs can get a little raw.

During semi-annual range quals, we fire about 400 to 600 rounds of .40 and .45 cal ammo on our duty weapons.  Glock mags can be a PITA.  You WILL tear up your thumbs loading those, and you have to reload quickly.  

Is it worth $25 bucks?  For me it is.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top