Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/5/2008 1:57:25 PM EDT
I have made several complaints about c products stuff. I just recieved 2 replacement mags in the mail for two mags that I sent back. I have stated my issue and feel that they were legit. BUT as many have stated here C products has great customer service. I will be working with them in the future and I thank them for being there for the AR community.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 4:31:50 AM EDT
[#1]
It's hard to beat Larry and his bunch for customer service.  And I am fairly certain that the product problems we've all run into bug the crap out of CPRoducts even more than they bug us.  I wish I had enough range time that I could be a volunteer product tester...  And that's not selfishness on my part.  Well, not all selfishness...
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 7:32:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 9:22:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I have made several complaints about c products stuff. I just recieved 2 replacement mags in the mail for two mags that I sent back. I have stated my issue and feel that they were legit. BUT as many have stated here C products has great customer service. I will be working with them in the future and I thank them for being there for the AR community.

Thanks for your honesty and support. If I can ever do anything for personally just let me know.

Larry
C Products

I have several C products mags and they just plain work, and they have service like above. This is why they will continue to get my business in the future.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top