Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/22/2008 6:42:58 AM EDT
I can't find anyone with these in stock. Can I use a standard 20 round 5.56 mag?

Does anyone know who has 7.62 mags in stock?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:04:55 AM EDT
[#1]
You can use ~7 rounds in a standard 5.56 mag. C Products is running a little behind, but they are producing 5, 10 and 30 rounders. The 10 rounders work just fine while the 30s are still teething. Frankenmags in 20 and 30 work as well, but they're out of production and can be hard to find.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 10:58:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I have two (I think 20-rd) FrankenMags that I'm willing to trade for a number of C Products 30-rd AR-7.62x39 Mags!  I've used them, don't like them, don't want them!  I fully understand that for most people out there they work great.  I have no problem with that, but IM me if you are really serious, just keep in mind that I will NOT let them go cheap as I want to get more CP Mags...  

ArticWolf
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top