Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/6/2008 7:08:53 AM EDT
Ten 30 round C-Product Mags for $9.99 dryfilmed with Magpul Follower on the way to be that will make a total of 37 C-Product Mags.

Wish i would have gotten the Magpuls on the first C-Products I got but I was in the boat my Greens work why change anything.

Link Posted: 6/6/2008 9:07:09 AM EDT
[#1]
If you bought 21 you could've gotten free shipping.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 9:12:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah but then I would have to spend more money I am on a budget.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 10:01:53 AM EDT
[#3]
it would have been cheaper to buy one more mag, oh well,

on a side note i just ordered 3 marlube CP30's and a couple FDE 20rd pmags
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 10:14:46 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Ten 30 round C-Product Mags for $9.99 dryfilmed with Magpul Follower on the way to be that will make a total of 37 C-Product Mags.

Wish i would have gotten the Magpuls on the first C-Products I got but I was in the boat my Greens work why change anything.

$9.99 EACH, I presume?
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 10:30:01 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
it would have been cheaper to buy one more mag, oh well,

on a side note i just ordered 3 marlube CP30's and a couple FDE 20rd pmags

Free shipping is $200 or more
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 10:30:20 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

$9.99 EACH, I presume?

Yes there were.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top