Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2008 9:25:56 AM EDT
I just bought a bunch of preban Labelles, that have the green followers in them. From what I understand, the green followers are anti-tilt. Does that mean that there's no reason to replace them with Magpuls?
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 9:28:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I wouldn't unless you run into issues with them.  Then again, you can add whatever you feel like adding too.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 9:30:45 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I just bought a bunch of preban Labelles, that have the green followers in them. From what I understand, the green followers are anti-tilt. Does that mean that there's no reason to replace them with Magpuls?

The newer Green followers are improved and more tilt resistant than the older Black ones, they are not anti-tilt.

I love MagPul products, but if your magazines work, why mess with them?
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 9:37:53 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't know if they work because I don't have my AR with me (I was living in a city that banned AR ownership and thus it's out of the state with my family). I only have the mags. They appear to be unissued other than handling/storage marks.

i do have a few mags with the old black followers. Two twenty rounders, and 3 30 rounders. I figure the 30 rounders probably need them replaced.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top