Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/4/2007 9:05:48 PM EDT
Just wanted to let everyone out there know that I just received my order of 07/07 Black PMAG with maglevel window. These are the heat. I did notice they have a low glossy  finish to them compared to the standard 06/07 mags that i have.
Link Posted: 8/5/2007 3:48:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh you little shit!  I'm still waiting for these MagLevels to hit the main market so to speak.  I've been waiting for them too.
Link Posted: 8/5/2007 4:24:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Denny's has them in stock in tan

PMag
Link Posted: 8/5/2007 7:09:39 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Denny's has them in stock in tan

PMag

And here for even cheaper..    www.44mag.com/prodinfo.asp?number=PMAGDE
Link Posted: 8/6/2007 6:33:41 AM EDT
[#4]
i just got them from brownells. i thought they would've been backordered but they had them in stock. these are the 07/07 black pmags.
Link Posted: 8/6/2007 12:49:28 PM EDT
[#5]
WHatya mean Gen III?

They are only on Gen II IIRC
Link Posted: 8/6/2007 4:44:11 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
WHatya mean Gen III?

Nope there on Gen III now.
Link Posted: 8/6/2007 4:56:08 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
WHatya mean Gen III?

WTF...what was wrong with Gen II?
Link Posted: 8/6/2007 5:14:51 PM EDT
[#8]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:
WHatya mean Gen III?

WTF...what was wrong with Gen II?

Technically 7/07 and later mags are also GenII because all that "changed" was their cooling procedures during manufacture.

The body design, followers, etc are all identical.
Link Posted: 8/6/2007 5:36:40 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm holding off until the Gen IX are released in October.
Link Posted: 8/8/2007 6:20:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Well Denny blew clean out of the Gen3 (aka 07/07) Window PMAGs.  Hot damn evet at $17.50 a pop they moved right on out.

I love the PMAG ad's!  $14.20/piece or 10 for $142.00!
Ten for $142!  SWEET!  Oh wait ... 14.20*10=142.0

Discount pricing anyone?
I think Mooney does a 10-pack for $140 clean.
Link Posted: 8/8/2007 9:09:39 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

WOW, didn't see that one coming.
Link Posted: 8/8/2007 1:40:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/8/2007 3:01:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Do Gen III Pmags (window or non-windowed) drop free from LMT lowers?  I saw a few posts saying they didnt and I just ordered 4
Link Posted: 8/8/2007 9:16:24 PM EDT
[#14]
I have 10 of the 7/7 windowed ones Black.
now I just need 10 of the OD ones for my OD AR.
I looked inside and was suprised to see how smooth it is across the window.like it is molded or something.

it would be nice if I could get more followers or floorplates
Link Posted: 8/9/2007 5:06:12 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I have 10 of the 7/7 windowed ones Black.
now I just need 10 of the OD ones for my OD AR.
I looked inside and was suprised to see how smooth it is across the window.like it is molded or something.

it would be nice if I could get more followers or floorplates

DAMN YOU!  Well since the OP won't post any PIX, maybe you can indulge us?
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 8:38:25 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Ditto.  I don't care for doing final product testing.
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 1:43:21 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Do Gen III Pmags (window or non-windowed) drop free from LMT lowers?  I saw a few posts saying they didnt and I just ordered 4

Got my mags - all drop free from LMT lower :)

If you haven't handled one of these mags they feel great.  I honestly think they feel a lot sturdier than alum mags.
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 4:19:04 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The humor of some people here cracks me up.  You fault us for trying to make a better product?  Step away from your keyboard and go to the range, go to the park, go take a dump, go away.

I agree.  My Gen I and Gen II mags worked fine, but Magpul sent me new bodies and followers free of charge anyway.  All I had to do is sit at the computer and place the order, wait a few weeks (which I still don't see why some people have complained about the wait, it's not like they are the ONLY mags most of us have laying around), pick up box off porch, reassemble mags with new mag body and stick old ones back in my mailbox (had to walk up the driveway for the trashcan anyway).  The whole process took me < 30 minutes to replace mags that exhibited NO malfunctions in my guns anyway (Bushmaster, Wilson Combat) and free of charge to boot.  

Shame on Magpul for treating us so badly .

How many manufacturers out there replace products that technically aren't even proven to be defective in their customer's hands?  Most of the time it's like pulling teeth even when something is obviously f'ed up.  Magpul didn't even ask if I had experienced problems (which I hadn't) and told on themselves and replaced anyway.

I commend Magpul for their service and will continue to buy more PMags.  Some of the crying is getting old.
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 6:26:49 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The humor of some people here cracks me up.  You fault us for trying to make a better product?  Step away from your keyboard and go to the range, go to the park, go take a dump, go away.

I agree.  My Gen I and Gen II mags worked fine, but Magpul sent me new bodies and followers free of charge anyway.  All I had to do is sit at the computer and place the order, wait a few weeks (which I still don't see why some people have complained about the wait, it's not like they are the ONLY mags most of us have laying around), pick up box off porch, reassemble mags with new mag body and stick old ones back in my mailbox (had to walk up the driveway for the trashcan anyway).  The whole process took me < 30 minutes to replace mags that exhibited NO malfunctions in my guns anyway (Bushmaster, Wilson Combat) and free of charge to boot.  

Shame on Magpul for treating us so badly .

How many manufacturers out there replace products that technically aren't even proven to be defective in their customer's hands?  Most of the time it's like pulling teeth even when something is obviously f'ed up.  Magpul didn't even ask if I had experienced problems (which I hadn't) and told on themselves and replaced anyway.

I commend Magpul for their service and will continue to buy more PMags.  Some of the crying is getting old.

They even picked up the shipping both ways.... NOBODY does that.  
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 10:56:26 PM EDT
[#20]
I figured everyone has seen them but..

the Nickel one has 28 rds the other has 30 rds

I think they would be right with these SS folowers in them
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 5:24:22 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I think they would be right with these SS folowers in them

Metal followers in a plastic mag do not make a good combo.

Hootbro
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 8:27:56 PM EDT
[#22]
don't know and won't do it.
they are the same price as magpuls so I'll stick with them.
it was the bling that me
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 8:09:58 AM EDT
[#23]

I got mine too dated 7/07 and they work fine with my LMT and Colt carbines
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 9:36:25 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

They even picked up the shipping both ways.... NOBODY does that.  

The did not pick up my shipping to them on the Gen I mags.

I did not ask them to and without me asking to compensate me they sent me a pack of magpuls which sell for more than my shipping cost.

MAGPUL treat me bad some more... please.  
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 10:38:07 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
...go take a dump, go away.

You just made me shit my pants laughing. You owe me a pair of pants.

Link Posted: 8/15/2007 4:54:25 AM EDT
[#26]
ahhh yeah.  Thanks for the pictures fellas, that was like having a nice smoke after a good meal.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 10:54:40 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
ahhh yeah.  Thanks for the pictures fellas, that was like having a nice smoke after a good meal.

so now you're bloated, smelly, and unpopular?
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 11:47:46 AM EDT
[#28]

Shame on Magpul for treating us so badly hinking.gifhinking.gifhinking.gif.

I couldn't agree more

Rick
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top