Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2006 4:40:43 AM EDT
I just had to tell you guys about my first experience with C Products. I ordered 3 AR Stoner mags from Midway. Well, unfortunately I had minor problems with 2 of them. One was probably user error. One mag was tight in the well & didn't drop free. It seems to be a little fat since the moly is rubbed clean off on one side. The other had a floorplate retaining tab snap off while I was replacing the followers with Magpuls. I didn't think I forced it & didn't notice it was gone until I began to insert the new follower.

Long story short, I mentioned it in another thread last night. I was not fuming mad or really complaining, just dissappointed. I was planning on calling Midway today to talk about exchanging them. Well, Larry saw the post & sent me an Im asking that I just send them directly back to him. He offered to replace them & apologized for the inconvenience. Just to say thanks, I'm ordering a couple more with the mar-lube finish. Larry is defintely the stand up guys folks say he is & will have my business for a long time coming. Thanks Larry!
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:43:53 AM EDT
[#1]
I ordered mags from him a while ago, and have been recommending him to others as well.

Good products and good business practices are good advertising.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:25:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, I am in the middle of evaluating Larry’s CProducts Mags, and so far they are GREAT.

They have had 50 mag well insertions and so far the Marlube is holding up.

I think the AR SS mag will be a good competitor based on the Price / Durability issue with the H&K mags.

And yes I like the H&K mags as well.

I will probably be ordering a bunch of the CProducts SS Mags as my front line defense mags.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:52:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Yet antoher happy customer...do I see a trend here?  IT looks like LArry and C Products are on to something!
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:47:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Ive talked with larry persoanl over the phone about his buisness, and i tell you what he is a very stand up guy, he really know his shit, do not hesitate at all to buy from him, his company will do great things for this industry and really takes care of the law enforcement and military communities.  Im looking forward to getting my mags from him!!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:01:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Larrry and CProducts are Top Shelf!!!
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 10:00:53 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Larrry and CProducts are Top Shelf!!!

+1
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 6:32:58 PM EDT
[#7]
+11
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top