Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2006 3:45:44 PM EDT
I bought 4 of these 2 20 rounders and 2 30 rounders.  One of the 20 rounders would not drop free from my DPMS.  I measured it against those that would drop free and found it to be .009 inch wider.  Anyone else noticed this?

I cured the problem by removing a little of the coating.  I noticed the coating was considerably thicker on the one which would not drop free.

Works like a champ now but looks ugly.  Oh well ugly but works so I will take it.  Adds character right?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:34:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I just received 3 from Midway. One works great & drops free. The second is tight & does not. The third is FUBAR. I switched out the followers for magpuls and one of the tabs that holds the floorplate on snapped off. I didn't really force it. heck, I didn't realize it was broken until I started to insert the new follower.

ETA: Wow! Larry sent me an IM and asked me to send them directly back to him. That is some seriously damn fine service right there. Heck, I'm going to order a couple more just to say thanks! Larry is definitely a stand up guy & will have my business for a long time coming.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top