Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/23/2006 1:42:43 PM EDT
I live in NY and was considering getting some replacement mag bodies (we cannot have complete new mags here).

Anybody know if the new manufacture mags are date stamped or LEO only, etc.?

Need to know specifically which manufacturers make these without stampings.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 3:11:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:01:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Larry for the double response! Your customer service must rock!

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:02:44 PM EDT
[#3]
So do his mags, I just got mine today.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:40:58 PM EDT
[#4]
placed my first order with C-Products about 30 minutes ago. spoke to Larry personaly for about 20 minutes about his mags and company before i placed my order with him. this guy is great! he actually cares about his product and customers. he stands behind his produt and company claims and you can take his word to the bank. if you are not buying your mags from Larry at C-Products you are makeing a huge mistake!

i bought some of his alluminum mags and one of his new steel mags to test out. i will post a review when they come in.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:57:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I have bought and tried all kinds of mags and CP mags are the best hands down and the only other mag compariable is NHMTG.  But since I know nothing about thNHMTG customer service and I don't think I need to say anything about Larry's service that everybody doesn't already know than I beleive Larry (CP) is the winner.  

Top notch mags and amazing service.  Larry is definetly one of a kind that others should take note and try to immulate

Larry,

is there any specific reason why your mags are not dated.  I could care less it's just a curiosity thing

thanks,
Bill
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:26:38 AM EDT
[#6]
So does that mean I can take my crappy USA mags and replace the body, spring, follower, and floorplate????If so can I do it all the same day or is there a minium time between each part replacement.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top