Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/8/2006 11:20:42 PM EDT
Since evryone seems to be selling their used mags in the EE for more money than you can buy them new... I have decided to start buying new mags at any of the many internet sights selling them for under $11, using them a few times, then turn around and sell them for more money. What a plan!!!! I will be rich, The key is to make sure my mags are just a bit higher than all the other mags for sale, people will then think my mags are more reliable than the untested new mags.  SWEET!!

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:52:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh...what the hell...

IBTL

No Expert
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 2:02:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Let us know how that works out...
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:37:46 AM EDT
[#3]
It is funny looking at the EE. One person trying to sell used mags for $12 and the add right above it is for the same mags new for less than $10.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 9:39:23 AM EDT
[#4]
That's why eBay has become so popular. To hell with ordering something new for $10 when I can bid and bid and bid on the same thing and pay double the amount!
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 12:37:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Since evryone seems to be selling their used mags in the EE for more money than you can buy them new... I have decided to start buying new mags at any of the many internet sights selling them for under $11, using them a few times, then turn around and sell them for more money. What a plan!!!! I will be rich, The key is to make sure my mags are just a bit higher than all the other mags for sale, people will then think my mags are more reliable than the untested new mags.  SWEET!!

I get your point.

And you are right.

Funny isn't it.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:49:12 PM EDT
[#6]
You make a good point, but I'm going to remember your screen name and not buy a damn thing off you now

WIZZO
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:09:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Im going to the funshow this weekend with the sole intent to sell my used mags so I can upgrade to new ones.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top