BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2006 6:06:15 PM EDT
Monday, March 6, 2006

Hi Guys:

Does anyone have any experience with the D&L Sports Extreme Duty AR-15 magazines?

I am considering purchasing several and I am looking for some feedback before spending the money.  

The URL is:  http://www.dlsports.com/ar15_extreme_duty_magazines.html

Thanks Guys…

MP5 Machinenpistole
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:43:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:12:30 PM EDT
[#2]
There is so much BS in that "article" I don't know where to begin.  To remove their floor plate, they advise that you can use a USGI floor plate.  Hmm...  The only thing I found interesting was the mention of a new 5.56mm round.  I see now why Magpul has no comment on them...

TS
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 9:46:41 PM EDT
[#3]
that ad has to much bs for me to trust it, and those wanabe ranger plates look like hard plastic just screwed on...

get some D&H mags and get some magpull folowers and ranger plates.
you wont look back.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:54:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Thursday, March 9, 2006

I contacted D&L Sports, and they want $49 for a magazine.  For that price I will stick with the HK magazines.

Take Care…

MP5 Machinenpistole
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:27:02 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Thursday, March 9, 2006

I contacted D&L Sports, and they want $49 for a magazine.  For that price I will stick with the HK magazines.

Take Care…

MP5 Machinenpistole

$50 - Wow! You can get 5 USGI mags for that price or two of CProducts SS mags.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top