Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2006 3:31:28 PM EDT
I just replaced all my green followers with Magpul in Sanchez mags and now I am having constant jams in the mags? Does Sanchez not play well with these folowers?
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 3:41:56 PM EDT
[#1]
what/where are you having jams?
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:10:03 PM EDT
[#2]
In the magazine. I can get hald way through a mag and it stops feeding. I can take it out, turn it upside down and bullets come pouring out.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:30:06 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
In the magazine. I can get hald way through a mag and it stops feeding. I can take it out, turn it upside down and bullets come pouring out.

I'm trying to figure out the problem but so far no luck.  I have never heard of that happening before.  Hopefully someone here will have an answer for you.

good luck
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:59:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 2:35:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the advice. I ordered some new USGI D&H Teflon mags with the green followers in them. I plan on switching followers between magazines and that should correct my problem. Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 3:31:44 AM EDT
[#6]
IMHO, When it comes to 30 rd mags, it's more cost effective overall to purchase new, good quality USGI mags than to !#@%$ around with 20+ yr old mags.

Hotgun
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:58:29 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
IMHO, When it comes to 30 rd mags, it's more cost effective overall to purchase new, good quality USGI mags than to !#@%$ around with 20+ yr old mags.

Hotgun

I wish I could! Stupid NY legislature and Gov. Pataki
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:19:00 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hotgun

I wish I could! Stupid NY legislature and Gov. Pataki

Guess you'll want to check the Equipment Exchange for preban mags then...
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top