Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2006 9:25:45 PM EDT
The title says it all. I picked up a couple for 12.00 bucks a piece at the last gun show and Im thinking of getting more. so are they any good?
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:29:27 PM EDT
[#1]
they are shitt and dangerous, ship them to me, FOR THE CHILDRENS SAKE.

No, all the D& H i have function fine.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:50:56 PM EDT
[#2]
As good as it gets.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 10:15:34 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The title says it all. I picked up a couple for 12.00 bucks a piece at the last gun show and Im thinking of getting more. so are they any good?

They're great see the tacked thread link FAQ: Mag Brand Rankings in this same discussion board.

I only have about 30 (grey and black) mags now and would also like to buy more.

I've seen them at 44MAG.com for 11 bucks each, sometimes they're sold out but they are taking backorders.

I'm currently upgading my spare mags with Magpul gen 2 followers and all my ready to go mags have Wolff springs and Magpul Ranger plates.

FAQ: Mag Brand Rankings thread link
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 10:24:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I just bought 25 of them, they're excelent!!!

TS
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:34:54 AM EDT
[#5]
The teflon coated ones (black or grey) are the best standard mags you can buy.  The dry-film coated ones are no better than any other USGI mags.  Mine are a lot better finished than my Center Industries mags.  
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 11:32:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the help. I know it kinda sounds like a silly question, but I thought I would check anyway. thanks again.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 3:47:24 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The teflon coated ones (black or grey) are the best standard mags you can buy.  The dry-film coated ones are no better than any other USGI mags.  Mine are a lot better finished than my Center Industries mags.  

I'm glad most of you guys are only buying the teflon ones and leaving me with the dry film ones.  I just saw that 44mag was out of D&H mags but then I seen they still had the dry film D&H ones so I picked of few of those up.   I like both kinds but prefer the dry film just a little bit more
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 2:38:48 PM EDT
[#8]
44mag.com might not have them in stock but dsgarms.com does. I just ordered a few.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top