User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/31/2006 12:38:20 PM EDT
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a=179517

anyone  try these yet?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 12:55:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I have purchased one of these and actually one of each one SG sells. These are steel and have a black follower. It does fit and does work but now that I know more I opt for the USGI aluminum mags from the EE. I purchased three of these this week with magpul followers delivered for less money than you will pay for three from SG. Just my 2 cent....
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 1:15:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I've got a bunch of these.  They are excellent.  All function fine.  I think I paid a lot less than what they are asking now.

There's a lot of mag snobs out there that will tell you anything other than HK or USGI's are crap.  Few of them have actual experience.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:22:44 PM EDT
[#3]
for that price I would get NHMTG/OKAY or D&H mags.  
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:31:08 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a=179517

anyone  try these yet?

At that price, why bother?  New USGI can be had for $10.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:04:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I agree.  If the price is that diff, get the USGI ones.  I think I paid less than $9 for my steel mags.  They are my favorites, but I will always buy the cheapest out there that work.  I won't get fucked again by another AWB.

Sweinstein, Schumer and Brady KMA MF!!!
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top