Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2006 11:27:57 AM EDT
I hate to rat out a vendor BUT !  I ordered 2-20 round cheap usa mags on Jan. 15.

I called on the 18th and wanted to change the order to D&H mags. Mark thought the order was waiting to ship and that it would not be a problem to get it changed. Well, I received the usa mags on 20th. I was going to call him but noticed a message on my voice mail. It was  from Mark stating the order had already shipped before he could change it. He shipped me the D&H mags and told me to keep the usa mags.

Now is this any way to run a business ! I think so !!  I will buy my mags from one source - www.44mag.com.  I suggest everybody else does to.    

Thanks  Mark
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 11:51:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Ordered 20 D&H greys, and some Gen2 magpul followers on the 20th, waiting for them to arrive.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:07:20 PM EDT
[#2]
pmcbs:  Sounds like you paid "fair market value" for those crappy USA mags-

Thanks for sharing, that's impressive service.

Sly
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:45:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Why would you order USA mags? I wouldn't take them even if they were free!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:37:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Why would you order USA mags? I wouldn't take them even if they were free!

Not sure why he ordered them, but they make excellent .50 Beowulf mags.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 10:33:45 PM EDT
[#5]
44mag =
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:49:48 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I hate to rat out a vendor BUT !  I ordered 2-20 round cheap usa mags on Jan. 15.

I called on the 18th and wanted to change the order to D&H mags. Mark thought the order was waiting to ship and that it would not be a problem to get it changed. Well, I received the usa mags on 20th. I was going to call him but noticed a message on my voice mail. It was  from Mark stating the order had already shipped before he could change it. He shipped me the D&H mags and told me to keep the usa mags.

Now is this any way to run a business ! I think so !!  I will buy my mags from one source - www.44mag.com.  I suggest everybody else does to.    

Thanks  Mark

Can you send me one of those USA mags for free?  I want to fill it with cement and use it to hold my AR by sticking the mag in a vise. - no really, I am serious.  Send me a IM if you can do that.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top