Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/23/2006 5:17:07 PM EDT
Anyone familar with this kind of finish for magazines?

Is it any different than regular teflon?

Birdsong T-Finish Mags
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:35:36 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Birdsong T-Finish Mags

30 bucks for a D&H mag?  I don't know what the T-finish is but I don't think it is worth $20 over the price of a $10 mag.  
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:01:11 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Birdsong T-Finish Mags

30 bucks for a D&H mag?  I don't know what the T-finish is but I don't think it is worth $20 over the price of a $10 mag.  

WoW!  I agree! It would have to do some might fine singing!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:01:42 AM EDT
[#3]
The Birdsong Black T finish is a VERY good finish and is used on a lot of handguns and rifles by various custom gunsmiths.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:48:47 AM EDT
[#4]
I actually have a M4 that I got finished in Black T.  He also did two mags with the gun.  It is a really nice finish on the firearm but I don't think the mags matter one way or the other.  I would rather get some cheaper mags.  
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:32:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I honestly think that gun dealers are trying to figure ways to get more $ for mags when the market is flooded with the same thing for very cheap.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top