Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2006 7:30:39 PM EDT
Had a friend bring me back 5 used (well used) M-16 mag from Iraq as a sort of momento of his service.  Since his company was involved in the Falluja assault and was featured on the Hisrtory Channel Show "Shootout" I though about having him and some of his squad members autograph the mag and also say which Section they were with.  Something like:

Sgt Joe Marine
Alpha Company, 1st Battalion, 8th Marines
Fallujha, Novmber 2004.

I thought about selling them on Ebay but they have those magazine capacity regulation.  They would be neat to frame or mount for your desk.  They are a part of Marine Corp history.  If anyone has a suggestion or another fund raiser Idea I woild be glad to work on it.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top