Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/15/2006 7:03:28 PM EDT
Anybody which shade of green is the current production? Is one OD and the other a ranger green etc?
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 8:31:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 10:26:31 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Anybody which shade of green is the current production? Is one OD and the other a ranger green etc?
www.hunt101.com/img/366100-big.jpg

The one on the left is the current OD green and is a solid color. The one on the right is our original green which was OD Camo and could be any number of shades and swirls depending on how the materials mixed (hence camo)

Thanks, I didnt know you once had the OD camo. I had bought two OD 7 packs from different retailers at different times. I like both colors equally well.  I will use the OD camo for my bonded ammo mags and the OD for FMJ.  I am ordering more  OD soon as well as you new Gen II followers. Then the PRS stock ... more rail covers ...another grip....another trigger guard. Hopefully my wife doesnt hide my wallet Are you going to make the SWIFT pressure switch panel in OD too?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:03:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Sweet, so does that mean all my Camo OD magpuls will become collector's items...... (I'll never part with them now...)
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top