Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2006 2:29:43 PM EDT
I tried to order some from .44mag.com, but the are sold out and they wont be getting anymore.  Help anyone?  But ive heard they are the best, but then again for the price i could get 3-4 alum mags.  Are they worth the price?  Thanks fellas.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 5:33:23 PM EDT
[#1]
They are quality mags.  And 39.99 is a good deal, thats why they sold out.  I would pay 39.99 but not anymore than that.  I have them issued to me for my patrol rifle.  I think PD got them for 30 sum bucks in bulk.  I would just go with the standard colt or another quality mag which I'm sure you can find a great deal on here.  Get some Magpul anti tilt parts and you got a mag just as good as HK. Get a few like ya said for the price of one HK.  When a deal comes up again get the HK.  Your not missing out on some spectacular experience by not having them.   Good luck.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 5:45:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Look at the mags at dlsports.com for an alternative super high reliability mag.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 5:47:19 PM EDT
[#3]
44mag sells D&H black teflon mags with Magpul followers. Just get those.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 12:02:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for your input fellas!
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top